The LSI-TEC’s Security and Compliance Technical Laboratory was designed to provide the market with the means to measure the technical quality of products in the area of payment systems, including Automated Fare Collection – AFC (electronic ticketing).
The SCTL – LSITEC is mainly focused on conducting tests related to contactless communication between cards and terminals involving the following technologies:
- MIFARE ™ (contactless communication);
- ISO/IEC 14443 (contactless communication);
- ISO/IEC 10373-6 (test methods);
For these technologies it has the following scope of action:
- MIFARE™ Functional certification;
- AFC (ISO/IEC 14443) conformity assessment;
- Evaluation of samples;
Learn more about these activities.