The LSI-TEC’s Security and Compliance Technical Laboratory was designed to provide the market with the means to measure the technical quality of products in the area of means of payment, including electronic ticketing (Automated Fare Collection – AFC).
The SCTL – LSITEC is mainly focused on conducting tests related to contact and non – contact communication between cards and terminals involving the following technologies:
- MIFARE ™ (contactless communication);
- ISO / IEC 14443 (non-contact communication);
- ISO / IEC 7816-3 (contact communication).
For these technologies it has the following scope of action:
- Functional certification MIFARE™;
- Conformity assessment AFC (ISO / IEC 14443);
- Conformity assessment ISO/IEC 7816;
- Evaluation of samples;